Southern New Hampshire is the ideal destination for travelers of all kinds. Whether you have a passion for music or theater, a thirst for adventure, or the desire to just relax and recharge, the Monadnock Region has exactly what you need. Check out our calendar of events for inspiration before planning your trip!
To add an event to our calendar, please fill out this linked form for review. If accepted, it will be posted.
- This event has passed.
Keene Pumpkin Festival
October 28 @ 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The primary activity at Keene Pumpkin Festival is the spectacular display of jack-o’-lanterns, as always! But after families find their pumpkins and admire all the others, we encourage you to linger Downtown. Enjoy the fine restaurants and explore the space—a quintessential New England Downtown in autumn.
- DJ Ray Ray, Master of Ceremonies and all around fun guy, is providing the sound system and seasonal favorites as the sound track of the day. Check out DJ Ray Ray
- Live Entertainment on the Bandstand. Melodius Zach returns 3:30-5pm! Check him out Senie Hunt returns 5:15-6:30pm Check him out
- Children’s Costume Parade/Stroll from West Street around Central Square one and one-half times. Gather in front of the Parrish Shoe Sign on West Street at 1:15pm. Disperses in front of the free kids’ games near Roxbury Street.
- Dance Performances in the street in front of Pedraza’s
- Pumpkin Games including Corn Hole and many other innovative FREE games. We are putting the “active” in activities!
- Pumpkin Bowling returns! Hay Bales, sugar pumpkins, real bowling pins. This is as good as it gets.
- Downtown Association Trick-or-Treat. Participating Downtown establishments host traditional trick-or-treat a few days before Halloween! 2-3:30pm. Kids come in costume to the festival, join the parade and check out beautiful Downtown Keene’s shops and restaurants hosting trick-or-treat.