Southern New Hampshire is the ideal destination for travelers of all kinds. Whether you have a passion for music or theater, a thirst for adventure, or the desire to just relax and recharge, the Monadnock Region has exactly what you need. Check out our calendar of events for inspiration before planning your trip!
To add an event to our calendar, please click Submit Event and fill out the linked form.
- This event has passed.
Walpole Artisans Tour
November 23, 2018 @ 10:00 am - November 25, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
November 23 – 25 from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM each day.
The tour features original juried artwork, fine crafts, and other unique items created by 25 artisans from the region.
Perfect for the gift-giving season, items for sale represent a wide variety of mediums, including wool and silk scarves, hand-forged jewelry, blown-glass vases and paperweights, cloth and leather handbags, wood and leather candle holders, wooden bowls and pens, etched-glass stemware and mugs, metal garden sculptures, all-natural skin care products, wooden harps, original paintings, holiday ornaments, and note cards.
Also meet the artisans and talk about their process or their goals.
We hope you will visit us at all four locations:
- The Walpole Artisans gift shop at 52 Main Street, Walpole, N.H.
- The Walpole Town Hall, 34 Elm Street, Walpole, N.H.
- Sherwin Art Glass, 33 Bridge Street, Bellows Falls, VT
- Walpole Mountain View Winery at Barnett Hill Vineyard, 114 Barnett Hill Road, Walpole, N.H.
Walpole Mountain View Winery:
- LAST DAY OF OUR 2018 SEASON!
- 20% off all gift shop merchandise!
- Stock up for winter !! On total wine tastings, wine by the glass, bottles of wine, food, and merchandise totaling over $100, receive an additional 5% off your entire bill !!!